Happy Friday! 🍁
Here's a recap of what we shipped this week:
- Added support for running multiple workflows in a single test run
- Added support for automatic version increments. You no longer need to pass
--revisionwhen running the tests every time.
- Added command line option
--workflowto let users limit the test run to a single workflow.
- Added support for configuration profiles (if you don't like setting
TOUCA_API_URLas environment variables, you can now set them in the Touca configuration file (using Touca Python CLI e.g.
touca config set api-key=<your-api-key>) and they will automatically be applied when running the test.
- Disabled default generation of archive files (now you need to pass
--save-as-binaryif you want to store test results as local binary files)
- Updated default output directory (instead of
./results, JSON and binary files are now stored in
- Switched SDK build system from Lerna to
- Improved standard output of tests
- Dropped support for Node v12
- Updated dependencies
Shout-out to our new community member, Ross Hunter (@rossh87), for inspiring some of these improvements. They also made their first contribution to Touca today, switching the SDK build system from Lerna to
npm workspaces. 🎉
Improved getting started documentation
We used to have separate quick start guides for each SDK. This week, we consolidated these documents into a single quick start guide, rewriting everything to keep things concise and easy to follow.
Other fixes and improvements
- Server: Release Touca Server v1.7 stable version
- Server: Fix race condition in the message ingestion logic
- Server: Store all objects in a single bucket
- Server: Log requests to invalid API routes
Thanks for reading! Did you know we have a Discord community? Come say hi. We'd love to learn more about you.