Happy Friday! Here's a recap of what we shipped this week.
Mail Transport Tab
You can now integrate Touca with your mail server through the Web App, from the Server Settings page. Previously, the only way to configure a mail server was by setting environment variables in the docker-compose file. For users who relied on
install.sh to self-host Touca, this meant they had to stop their instance, set the variables, and then manually run
For backward compatibility and an intuitive user experience, we still support environment variables and apply them into the database at startup time.
Improved Documentation Website
- Documentation website now includes a search field.
- There is a new page that documents Touca Server environment variables.
- There is a new page that documents Touca CLI sub-commands.
- Docs for the low-level C++ utility application are moved to C++ SDK.
- Documentation website now uses dark-mode screenshots in dark-mode.
Other fixes and improvements
- Python CLI: Update supported options for subcommand
- Python CLI: Show appropriate error if team does not exist.
- Server: Show server version in the help component.
Thanks for reading! Did you know we have a Discord community? Come say hi. We'd love to make friends with you.